The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2019). how to accomplish Factory reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result, SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2019) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2019).
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
Let go of all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG Android logo.
If the Android Robot with “No command” image pops up you should tap on the screen.
- Permanently delete data from SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2019).
- In this menu choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- after that select “Yes — delete all user data” with the Power key.Wipe data on SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2019)
- When Recovery Mode appears to select the “reboot system now” by using the Power button.