You can on occasion have a desire of what flashing device you want to use to flash the Samsung GT-N7100 firmware document. you could flash stock ROMs with gear that paintings for either the system chip found in the device’s hardware, the firmware file type, or on occasion, apps which might be designed to paintings for a specific producer.
download Samsung GT-N7100 Firmware Flash file
record name: N7100XXUFND3_N7100ODDFND2_INU
Android model: Android four.4.2 (KitKat)
Firmware record: download flash report
notice: The guide below works if your firmware file contains the tar.md5 record. if you ever want to flash Samsung firmware the usage of the overall inventory ROM documents personally as an alternative, you may discover ways to flash Samsung inventory firmware the usage of all 4 documents. (test your firmware record after you download it to see if it’s far a tar.md5 or comes as four man or woman files.)
a way to Flash Samsung GT-N7100 stock ROM using Odin
observe: the Odin flashing tool is simple to use, but it most effective works on the windows working system. You won’t get the flashing device to load on a Mac or Linux laptop. It doesn’t remember what model of the home windows running device which you’re the usage of so long as it’s far something above home windows XP.
- download and set up the Samsung USB drivers on the computer if you don’t have them already.
- download the Samsung GT-N7100 stock firmware bundle from the links above without delay to the laptop. Extract the report by way of right-clicking on it and selecting the choice to extract. while you do, you’ll see the tar.md5 document inner. That’s the report you’ll be the use of to do the flashing.
three. down load the Odin flashing device. Any version ought to work, but the present day is the most up to date so take hold of that one. Extract the Odin report and then double-click on on the Odin executable report (.exe) that is observed from within the Odin folder after extraction. You ought to now have the Odin interface open on the pc and ready with a view to connect with it.
four. Boot the Samsung mobile tool into the download Mode through first powering it down after which rebooting via retaining the “volume Down + home + power” keys on the equal time.
five. A yellow warning triangle will arise on the device’s display. at the moment you want to press the “volume Up” button. You’ll then see the device stepping into the download Mode. It’s then prepared for the flashing.
- when in down load Mode, join the Samsung mobile tool to the computer with the USB cable.
- when you have hooked up the USB drivers effectively, the Odin flashing tool must come across your tool. you could tell this via observing the identification: COM port lights up with a coloration, usually yellow or blue. (It doesn’t be counted what color, it’s the lighting up that counts.)
eight. After the tool is picked up by means of Odin, click at the “PDA” or “AP” button, relying on what button your version of the Odin flashing tool has.
- Navigate to the inventory ROM folder and upload the tar.md5 file to this region in Odin.
- with out changing any of the default settings, click at the “begin” button in Odin, and the flashing then starts offevolved.
- Wait until Odin indicates a “pass” message before disconnecting your tool.
- Your smartphone may additionally now be in a boot loop, with a purpose to be fixed by using booting the tool into its inventory recovery mode.
thirteen. Press and keep the extent Up + home + energy buttons simultaneously. whilst you can experience the telephone vibrate, release the energy button whilst persevering with to keep down the extent Up and domestic buttons.
- You need to now be in recuperation mode. From the recuperation menu, select “Wipe statistics/manufacturing unit reset.”
- watch for the cache to be cleared and then select the “Reboot machine now” option from the healing menu.
sixteen. The smartphone will reboot, and you’ll see the Android operating system prepared to head.
lower back Up Your statistics: You must always back up your information before you start flashing new firmware documents in your Samsung phone or pill. all of your photographs, track, videos, documents, and so on. must be nevertheless on your device after you’ve got up to date the firmware, but you could want to repair the contacts and applications from a backup.
Wipe Cache and manufacturing facility Reset: some humans claim that taking a manufacturing facility reset isn’t essential after updates, however not less than you should wipe the gadget cache after installing new firmware. This manner you could help remove any overall performance problems and battery draining insects. Taking a manufacturing facility reset is the excellent manner of fending off common issues many customers face after applying software updates.
by ocean of android